The modern era and development have brought us electric forklifts, which bring a lot of convenience into our lives. But despite this, it has still been claimed that electric forklifts do make some noise after long hours of use after a certain period of time.
Causes of noise problems with electric forklifts:
1. Check whether there is too much conflict between the steering wheel, roller, and mast. If the cooperation gap between the fork and the cross beam of the fork frame is too large, these factors will cause more noise during the operation of the electric forklift.
2. The gap between the chain and the chain pin is too large, or the gap between the upper and lower clamps of the fork and the cross-section of the fork frame is too large.
3. Loose fasteners, heavy wear of guide wheels and car body rollers, resulting in a large gap.
Aspects that need attention:
1. When the electric forklift does not use the clutch, avoid putting your feet on the clutch pedal, so as to prevent the clutch from being semi-engaged, affecting the power transmission, and aggravating the wear of the clutch plates, clutch bearings, and other mechanical parts.
2. Frequently check and maintain the clearance between the separating cavity and the separating bearing, and check and lubricate the separating bearing, seat, and sleeve of the clutch in due time. There are several reasons for the noise made by electric forklifts. Staff should drive the forklift into the parking lot and separately investigate and find a reason to address the suspected source of the noise created by the electric forklift. Employees should pay attention to the operation and try to avoid it.